Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Years Eve


I know this might sound anti-business for me to say - but why is New Years eve always inevitably a letdown? I was talking with my friend today, and he said "NYE sucks unless you are with a girl that wants to kiss you." I paused, and thought, and then wholeheartedly agreed, but not for the reason you might think. I think everyone has a 10 second reflection on life when the ball drops, a promise for a better tomorrow, and chance at repentance, forgetting the bad that happened, and memorializing the good. And then after that quick reflection, you want to feel like you've got a partner in crime to start out the new year - a bud, a shoulder, a lover, someone thats focused on you right then and there. Then, its back to the partying. But no matter how good a party you're at, if you're the one running around at 11:50 trying to spot the only single guy or girl left in the place, pretty much you're f'ed. That being said, as I smile, what are some things I can do to make NEW YEARS more fun at both our places?? I personally think we have some kickass stuff going on (check out the websites), but Im always done for ideas. Anybody got any?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My idea is that you should kiss me on new years! But we should definitely start practicing now!!!