Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sexy Jesus

I f*cking love Halloween. I love everything about it. The parties, the costumes, the candy. The fact that you don't have to buy presents for anyone, and it's an excuse for people to get wasted and girls to dress extra slutty. (There's rumors of a "Sexy Jesus" coming out to Saint Rocke this year. Whoa. That's some next level shit.) 

I also love how everyone in Hermosa celebrates Halloween for the weekend before Halloween AND on actual Halloween. That's three times the craziness!

Friday, we have the best Johnny Cash tribute in town. They look the part, act the part, and they play forever. The opener for this act is "Clownvis Presley"...I can't explain how RAD this guy is. You have to see it to believe it.

On Saturday, we have our second annual Halloween Rager with Hoist The Colors. These loveable irish punkers will stop at nothing to keep you folks entertained. I won't give away their costume idea, but trust me: it's amazing.

On actual Halloween, we have some of the heaviest hard rockers in town from the band Eyelash Factory. They are teaming up with local metalheads and giving us: Hard Rocke Halloween: a show so bitchin: it's scary.

I don't know about you, but I'm ready to rage my face off. 

Grab tix now while you still can...If you dare: www.saintrocke.com 

Muuuhahahahahahahahaha  maniacal laugh maniacal laugh


KT

No comments: